Click here to access my profile for more information: Rebecca Conway
I provide supervision for Clinical or Counselling Psychologists, including Trainee Counselling Psychologists. I have applied my professional training to working in a trauma-informed way with adults, children, young people, and in clinical supervision of other professionals. Depending what you would like to focus on in supervision, I can offer you different skills and experience from having worked across diverse settings, using a range of evidence-based models.
To give you an overview of my experience, in addition to private practice, I also currently work part-time in a service for women, birthing people, and families who have experienced loss and trauma in the perinatal period. This includes difficulties with recurrent miscarriage, fertility issues, birth trauma, fear of childbirth, and neonatal loss. Examples of other settings I have experience of working in include:
– adult mental health crisis teams
– adult learning disability
– child and adolescent mental health teams (including generic CAMHS, a specialist schools team, adolescent mental health services, and specialist teams for looked after children, young people seeking asylum, foster carers, schools, and social care systems)
– women’s health psychology
– a specialist service for adults experiencing complex post-traumatic stress disorder
My experience so far also means that I have specialist skills in therapy for trauma, loss, and women’s health. However, I draw on a range of evidence based therapies for lots of different presentations you might be working with, including:
– cognitive behavioural therapy and third wave approaches (dialectical behaviour therapy, compassion focused therapy, acceptance and commitment therapy, mindfulness-based cognitive behavioural therapy)
– trauma-focused interventions, including narrative exposure therapy, eye movement desensitisation therapy (EMDR), and trauma focused cognitive behavioural therapy
– narrative therapy
– systemic-informed approaches
– integrative approaches
Supervision can take place online or in person, depending on the location you are based in. If you have any questions about arranging when and where to meet, the cost of supervision, or just to see if we would be a good fit, please reach out to arrange an initial conversation.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.