Terms and Conditions
Read the following terms and conditions carefully before using this website.
2. Other documents that apply
- Our Psychologist Member Terms and Conditions which sets out the terms of the contract between us and practitioner psychologists registered on our site (members)
3. Information about us
Our site at www.findmypsychologist.co.uk is owned and operated by us, Coolmind Ltd. We are a private limited company registered in the United Kingdom under company number 12580248. Our registered office is situated at International House, 12 Constance Street, London, E16 2DQ. Please contact us by email in the first instance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Changes to these terms
5. Changes to our site
- We can update our site, and may change the content, at any time. Any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be complete or accurate.
6. Accessing our site
- The information on our site is made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or will never be interrupted. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if our site is ever unavailable for any reason.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
7. Your account and password
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must keep that information confidential. You must not reveal it to any third party.
- If you think or know that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must tell us as soon as reasonably possible by sending an email to email@example.com .
8. Intellectual property rights
- We own or hold a licence for all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the content on it. The content is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world.
- You can print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page from our site for your personal use, and you can refer others within your organisation to any content on our site.
- You must not change the printed or digital copies of any content you have printed off or downloaded, and must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- You must always acknowledge us (and any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site.
- You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without first getting a licence from us or the organisation which gave us our licence to use that content.
9. Not relying on information
- We provide the content on our site for general information only. It is not advice you should rely on. You must get professional or specialist advice before taking, or deliberately not taking, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to keep the information on our site up to date, we do not guarantee that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
10. Limit of our liability
- To the extent allowed by law, we exclude all statements, promises, assurances guarantees and implied terms (including, but not limited to, those shown on websites and in marketing material, adverts, brochures, communications and so on) that may apply to our site or any content on it and are not set out in the contract.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, even if it could have been foreseen, arising in connection with you:
- using, or not being able to use, our site; or
- relying on any content on our site.
- If you are a business user, please note that we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, hacking or other technologically harmful event or material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs or other material due to you using our site, downloading content from it, or following any links to other websites.
- We are not responsible for the content of any websites linked to our site. We do not approve or endorse any linked websites and will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from you using them.
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from viruses.
- You are responsible for making sure your information technology and so on allow you to get access to our site. You should use your own virus-protection software.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not try to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server our site is stored on or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site with a denial-of-service (DoS) attack (an attack intended to make a system, service or network unusable by flooding it with traffic or information). Breaking this clause is a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We would report the matter to the relevant law-enforcement authorities and give them your name and contact details.
If you break this clause you will immediately lose your right to use our site.
12. Linking to our site
- You may link to our site in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link to our site without our permission (which we can withdraw without giving you notice). You can ask for permission by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any link you make to our site must not suggest that you are associated with us, or that you are approved or endorsed by us, if that is not the case. You will only be considered to be associated with us, or approved or endorsed by us, if we have specifically told you so in writing.
- Our site must not be framed (that is, displayed as part of another web page or browser window) on any other site.
- If you want to use content on our site other than that set out above, contact email@example.com.
13. Third-party links and resources on our site
- If our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are for your information only.
- We have no control over the contents of linked sites or resources.
14. Governing law
15. Psychologist Members
16. Contact us
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important notice – Find My Psychologist disclaimer
- We have taken care in creating and operating the online Find My Psychologist for psychologist practitioners (the directory) and aim to present and maintain accurate and up-to-date information. However, mistakes may sometimes happen. We will not be responsible for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any mistake in the directory. If you think any information is incorrect or inappropriate, please send an email to email@example.com.
- You accept that the directory, and all information on it, is only an online directory of practitioner psychologists regulated by the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) and have registered on our site (members). Their details (the member information) are provided by the member and published for the public. We do not certify, recommend, endorse, approve or refer you to any member, their services or the information (including their qualifications) they have provided.
- We will do everything reasonably possible to make sure that the psychologist (member) information is accurate, and that they are currently regulated by the HCPC. The members are ultimately responsible for their own information and we are not liable for its accuracy. We will not be liable to you for any loss, damage (even if it could have been expected) or otherwise arising in connection with you relying on any member information. Also, we will not be liable for any advice or intervention and therapy support a psychologist provides or any action you take as a result of that advice or support.
- You are responsible for checking the psychologist information before you rely on it. We will not be liable for advice or intervention and therapy support a psychologist provides or actions you take as a result of that advice or support.
- We are not responsible for any content on websites you access from links on our site.
- The information displayed on our website is a directory for information only. It is not intended to replace medical advice or the advice of any other healthcare professional. We will not be liable for any decisions or diagnoses provided by the psychologists.
- You agree that you will not sell or trade in any materials on the website or redistribute psychologist member information in any way or for any purpose, including compiling databases, lists or directories, or providing commercial information to any third party.
- You agree that our site is for personal use only by those wanting to use the services of a psychologist. You must not use our site for commercial purposes, including contacting psychologists to promote your goods or services.
- Any telephone numbers listed on our site may be recorded for security purposes.