Our workshops and training can be delivered in an individual or group format and this list is not exhaustive. Please enquire if you have any perceived training needs outside of what is listed here.
All offerings are dependent on organisational needs and size of business. Contact us to discuss expected investment.
• Burnout prevention and stress management
• Performance planning and enhancement
• Improving wellbeing at work
• Creating high performing teams
• One to one performance coaching
• Training internal coaches
• Finding your focus and motivation
• Conflict resolution and mediation
• Improving organisational culture
• Mental health first aid
• Enhancing team cohesiveness and purpose
• Improving communication skills
• Resilience training
• Team building events
• Specialist workshops such as: assertiveness skills, overcoming procrastination and perfectionism
• Achieving work/life balance
• Fostering positive working relationships
• Creating a psychologically informed environment
• ‘Managing people’ training
• Eliminating imposter syndrome
• Remote working best practice
• Managing transitions
• Adjusting to post-pandemic working
Relative to the average, approximately how much do you charge: £££££ - My rates for this are above average due to specialisation and experience
Why Choose Us?
We aim to offer an open, honest and transparent service so that you can consistently find a highly qualified registered psychologist to meet your needs.
Practitioner Psychologists must adhere to strict professional guidelines in order to maintain their registration with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC). They must also ensure that their skills, knowledge and experience are kept up to date with evidenced-based practice.
FMP psychologists have listed the services they provide without the jargon, so that you can better understand what they offer, and gain more information as to whether you would like to work with them.