Service Category: Clinical
Click here to access my profile for more information: Bethany Stroyde
I offer consultations, psychotherapy, therapeutic yoga, and coaching to adult individuals of all ages and life stages.
I help people who are struggling with their mental health or emotional wellbeing, or living with physical health issues (such as chronic pain or fatigue); as well as those who are feeling stuck in an area of life and would benefit from some coaching to help meet their goals.
I can work with you on:
– Low mood and depression
– Low self-esteem, or self-criticism
– Stress and overwhelm, including any impact on your physical wellbeing
– Anxiety and difficulty managing uncertainties and unknowns
– Chronic (persistent) pain and fatigue and other long-term health conditions
– Difficult life experiences, including trauma or abuse in childhood or adulthood
– Difficulty prioritizing or taking care of yourself and your needs
– Feeling stuck, lost, or not your usual self
– Struggles with life transitions and stages of life
– Perfectionism, procrastination, or difficulty making decisions
– Difficulty managing emotions, including anger
– Body image issues
– Relationship difficulties, whether family, friends, or colleagues
– Workplace stress and challenges
Sometimes struggles have been building up for some time (and may or may not be related to a difficult childhood, or past trauma). Or it may be that recent life events are affecting your emotional and physical wellbeing. Whether it’s a longstanding struggle, or a more recent problem, I will work with you to help make sense of your difficulties and find ways to create any change you seek.
Sometimes we only need a few sessions to work on specific goals; other times we may need longer to explore in-depth and build insight to help let go of long-held ways of thinking or doing things that have become unhelpful.
I integrate a range of evidence-based approaches, including:
– Compassion-focused therapy (CFT)
– Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
– Eye movement desensitization and processing (EMDR)
– Therapeutic Yoga
– Parts Work
– Body-focused approaches (including applied polyvagal theory)
– Cognitive-behavioural therapy (CBT)
– Psychodynamic therapy
– Emotion-focused therapy (EFT)
As a unique individual with your own unique experiences, your therapy or coaching will be unique to you too.
* Gain insight
* Befriend your mind and body
* And build the life you want: ClosedMon9:00 am - 6:30 pmTue11:00 am - 7:00 pmWed8:00 am - 6:30 pmThu8:00 am - 5:00 pmFri8:00 am - 12:00 pmSatClosedSunClosedRelative to the average, approximately how much do you charge: £££ - I charge about average in my area
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.